Monday, November 13, 2006

God's Favorite Podcast - Episode Six

I know it's been a month! I promise you I wasn't being lazy. Just...counterproductive.





GOD'S FAVORITE PODCAST - Episode Six -
A Very Simpsons Podcast



powered by ODEO

During this minor break in episodes, Karl and I have had many discussions. Mostly me telling him he's stupid and him babbling incoherently. However, there is one thing we agree on: the Simpsons is one of the best shows on TV.

To show our love for all things Homer, Karl, myself,and special guest host--broadcasting all the way from right next to Karl--Karl's brother Gustavo Castaneda (whom I mysteriously call Gustavo Baldanza) go on and on about our favorite episodes, quotes, and how the show has gone downhill. We also discuss the upcoming movie and how we'd like the trailer that was shown this past Sunday night to go. Sadly, the trailer has already shown and we were all wrong. Still, we invite you to laugh at our blatant wrongness and shitty punditry.

As per usual, there are a couple ways to listen to this episode.

1) Click on the Odeo button and sit through it.

2) Download the MP3 HERE.


Enjoy the show, because if you don't, we'll find you and we'll cut you.

Also, the song Every Time Your Eyes Close is provided with permission by Connor Scott. I wish to thank him for sending this MP3 and, of course, plug his Myspace page dedicated to his music. Also, he's a member of Let Go Beautiful who provided the music for Episode 4.

No comments: